- 28th Sep2013 - A Fashion show RANG-DE 2013 -“Sizzling Flashes of Radiance” was conducted on by the final year B.Sc FAD students. Special
Awards were given to the deserving, based on various criteria.
- 5th Feb 2014 - V-Create 2014, an exhibition cum sale of products made by I, II and III BSC Fad students was organized.
- 11th Jan 2014- Students of I, II and III Year B.Sc FAD along with the faculty visited Janapada loka to acquire an input on Tribal Art of Karnataka.
- 17th - 19th July 2013 -A three day Workshop on bag/pouch making was conducted for II & III B.Sc FAD students by “SNEHASHREE” a unit for Women Development. Students learned to make a mobile pouch, pencil pouch, hand purse, hand bags and trendy college bags etc.
- 20th to 23rd Jan 2014 - An art workshop was organized for all the three years of B.Sc FAD in the month of Jan 2014. The workshop was for three days and students were taught stain glass work, Appliqué work and one stroke painting on fabric. The workshop was conducted by PIDILITE INDUSTRIES LTD.
- 24th and 25thJan 2014 – A Workshop on Jewellery Making was conducted for all the three years of B.Sc FAD.
- 10th Mar2014 -A one day workshop on Photography was organized for III B.Sc FAD students. The workshop was conducted by a fashion photographer.
- A guest lecture on “Fashion Promotion” was organized for all B.Sc FAD students; the session was taken by an expert Smt. H.N. Premakumari (Retired Associate Professor, Bangalore University).
- Students participated in PRATHIBIMBA the Fashion Fest 2014 on March 5th and 6th organized by K.L.E College. All the three year B.Sc Fad students participated in various events and bagged prizes.
- Final year B.Sc FAD students participated and presented their collections in a Fashion Show at Baldwin Methodist College and won the II place.